PDA

View Full Version : New goodies just came in!

P1et
01-08-2007, 08:17 PM
OWWWWWWWWWWWW YES!!!

http://www.southernsoot.com/ford/Order.JPG

I took full advantage of the 20% off coupon and the 25% off gift certificate. Thanks AG!!!

2x white ShMITTs
6x Yellow Cobra MFs
1x 5.5" Orange Pad
1x 6.5" White Pad
1x Poorboys 32. oz Bug Squash
1x Poorboys 16. oz Natural Look Dressing
Cobra Deluxe Combo Pack (these are amazing!)
The Guzzler Combo KitCannot wait to put all the new toys at work, the MFs are being washed right now for usage!!!

:awesome:

Bigfoot
01-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Did the KitchenAid came with that package too??? lol Nice stuff in there! you'll just love it!

Joey:cheers:

Reddwarf
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Yippee! I just love getting those boxes from AG. Looks like you got some good things.

abrcrombe
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Looks like a fun order, you gotta love those cobras!

Russecu
01-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Now u better use all that schmitt u got!!! Nice order.

ltoman
01-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Gives me ideas for my next order ..in Feb after next payday!! :-(

P1et
01-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks everyone!

So I just washed all my Cobras and for some reason the yellow ones didn't come with any tags on it. When I got all my MFs out of the washing machine, I noticed little bit of yellow all over the other MFs. Turns out when the tags were taken off (probably at AG), the edges started tearing and when they were in the washing machine, they only started tearing more.

Now little bits of hard edges are stuck in my new Cobra Deluxes. ARGH!

nick19
01-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Thanks everyone!

So I just washed all my Cobras and for some reason the yellow ones didn't come with any tags on it. When I got all my MFs out of the washing machine, I noticed little bit of yellow all over the other MFs. Turns out when the tags were taken off (probably at AG), the edges started tearing and when they were in the washing machine, they only started tearing more.

Now little bits of hard edges are stuck in my new Cobra Deluxes. ARGH!

Washing bright colored anything, with blue's whites, greens etc. is a no-no. Wash the brighter colored MF's first, before washing together. Usually they will bleed some color.

I recently received the new Mico-Chenille wash mitt that's lime green, and it says to wash first before use, speretley. Because it will bleed a little bit..

Just a heads up for the next time.

supercharged
01-09-2007, 11:27 AM
OWWWWWWWWWWWW YES!!!

http://www.southernsoot.com/ford/Order.JPG

I took full advantage of the 20% off coupon and the 25% off gift certificate. Thanks AG!!!

2x white ShMITTs
6x Yellow Cobra MFs
1x 5.5" Orange Pad
1x 6.5" White Pad
1x Poorboys 32. oz Bug Squash
1x Poorboys 16. oz Natural Look Dressing
Cobra Deluxe Combo Pack (these are amazing!)
The Guzzler Combo KitCannot wait to put all the new toys at work, the MFs are being washed right now for usage!!!

:awesome:
More pictures of more products are teasing me. I feel like a kind in a candy store.Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

P1et
01-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Washing bright colored anything, with blue's whites, greens etc. is a no-no. Wash the brighter colored MF's first, before washing together. Usually they will bleed some color.

I recently received the new Mico-Chenille wash mitt that's lime green, and it says to wash first before use, speretley. Because it will bleed a little bit..

Just a heads up for the next time.

That makes sense Nick, thanks. Although when I washed the purple, blue and yellow MFs together I didn't see any proof of bleeding whatsoever...

nick19
01-09-2007, 04:31 PM
That makes sense Nick, thanks. Although when I washed the purple, blue and yellow MFs together I didn't see any proof of bleeding whatsoever...

It usually tends to be the much brighter colors.. like lime green, yellow's etc. Don't worry if your MF got stained, they're still good, but now are multi-colored! Im the MAN

ScottB
01-09-2007, 04:39 PM
never seen any color loss with any microfibers to date ?!?