2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS

Stocktastic

Reaction score
Got to work on my good friend's new TBSS. Same guy that owns the Type-R. If you need any performance parts, don't hesitate to email him... [email protected]

The truck was fairly dirty, it was purchased privately, and the previous owner didn't have it detailed for him. So it was booked for an Interior and Exterior Protection Detail.

It's Summit White, which is a VERY nice color, IMO.

Before:

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0677.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0680.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0689.jpg

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_0696.jpg

Process:

Interior.

-Vacuumed
-Leather was cleaned with APC+ and a leather brush
-All panels were dressed with Quik Interior Detailer

Exterior.

-Wash (2BM)
-Wheels were cleaned with Wheel Brightener and Ultimate Wash and Wax
-Tires were cleaned with APC 4:1
-Clayed with Meg's OTC clay and Last Touch as lube
-Sealed with M21
-Tires Dressed with Endurance Spray

After the wash:
DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

Clay after half the hood!
DSC_0707.jpg

Claying complete:
DSC_0708.jpg

Done!
DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

that white is almost blinding now that it has been properly cleaned and sealed!! Looks GREAT!!! was the headliner dirty? how was it cleaned

that white is almost blinding now that it has been properly cleaned and sealed!! Looks GREAT!!!

Thanks!

No, the headliner was fine. I generally try to stay off headliners unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Thanks!

No, the headliner was fine. I generally try to stay off headliners unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary.

ya same here...i thought that one pic was of the headliner.... i am picking up a used 2000 honda accord and the headliner is trashed so im trying to find the best way to handle it...thanks for the quick reply

That SS looks great! Awesome work, and it goes to show that this kind of work can be done with the right selection of a lot of over the counter products. Good job! :dblthumb2:

Mark

i agree stocktastic, that white is quite lovely and you did an excellent job giving it new life.

Looks VERY nice! I absolutely love TBSS's! It is the exact truck I was gonna buy if I wouldn't have bought my G35.

Looks awesome! I have never seen TBSS wheels that shiny - nice work!

Thanks.

Nice black SS!

I'll let him know about the badges... way to go GM.

Back