Just got it in today from DI.com

- 7424XP
- 3 Free All Purpose MF's
- 5 LC Black Pads
- 5 LC White Pads
- 5 LC Cyan Pads
- Rotary to DA fitting to attach my rotary backing plates to the PC
- Wash mitt

Profits - awesome haul! Flex 3401 and a ton of new pads are on my next order.

Heres my recent pick-up.

20130723_111003_zps748c8996.jpg

And organized.

20130723_212652_zps93901758.jpg

What are those blue caps in the second picture? They look likes screw on measuring cups now that I see a handle on them.

Nice haul on the Flex and Menzerna products Profits!

Very nice order Profits!!!

Wow. Nice haul. Good luck!

Keep Calm & Chive On

Profits - awesome haul! Flex 3401 and a ton of new pads are on my next order.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting my before / after portfolio up... Thought my back ordered waterless wash was going to be here by now. Still waiting!

I was originally set on the CG products but I couldn't easily differentiate between the various products. The Menzerna product selection seemed more straight forward in comparison.

Let us know what you think about the paint coating once you had a chance to try it!

Very nice order, yankees2452! Let us know what you think of Souveran!

SWEET order CWallace!!! When you plan to use the coatings? Let us know what you think!!!

Very nice order, yankees2452! Let us know what you think of Souveran!

SWEET order CWallace!!! When you plan to use the coatings? Let us know what you think!!!

Wow, just noticed in my pic that I got 2 paint coatings! Guess they put an extra paint in there and forgot about my glass coating!! Nick!! Incoming PM

And I'm going to try to use them in the next week or two.. Will definitely keep you guys posted!

Just a few odds and ends that needed refilled. I took advantage of the DP sale :xyxthumbs:

The two CG citrus washes and the AG license plate were a prize from the "Win something off of Nick's Desk" thread.

order3.jpg

Just a few odds and ends that needed refilled. I took advantage of the DP sale :xyxthumbs:

The two CG citrus washes and the AG license plate were a prize from the "Win something off of Nick's Desk" thread.

order3.jpg

Wow that's an awesome prize for the win something off Nick's desk!!! Very special indeed.

vequtuse.jpg

Thanks to Ben (Wors) who sent me this stuff 100% free just cause he knew I could use it. He paid shipping and everything.

Great Guy!

Ben, I'll send you something to show you my appreciation!

Wow that's an awesome prize for the win something off Nick's desk!!! Very special indeed.

Yeah, I was getting myself prepared to receive an empty McDonald's cup but boy was I wrong! The license plate looks awesome in the garage. Thanks again Nick :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Back