PDA

View Full Version : Interior Detailing

Darren F
05-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi...Is there an Interior Detailing spray that cleans and protects that you can use on a Navigation Screen and on the plastic on the dash without is smearing or streaking the screen or the plastic?

Chris Thomas
05-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Optimum Opti Clean and Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer, and DP Total Interior Cleaner are three that come to mind.

maximus20895
05-25-2011, 03:35 PM
IF OOC cleans and protects why do people use OPC? I guess it's stronger.

OCDetails
05-25-2011, 03:36 PM
^^ Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer is what I use. Then I use a dedicated vinyl protectant on the dash and everything else. First I dust and clean up a bit and then I protect. It says the Meguiar's product serves both purposes, but I like my protectants to be dedicated to that task.

Chris Thomas
05-25-2011, 03:38 PM
IF OOC cleans and protects why do people use OPC? I guess it's stronger.

They are completely different products. And OPC will leave streaks on Nav screens.

gatoman39
05-25-2011, 03:41 PM
^^ Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer is what I use. Then I use a dedicated vinyl protectant on the dash and everything else. First I dust and clean up a bit and then I protect. It says the Meguiar's product serves both purposes, but I like my protectants to be dedicated to that task.
I'm you you on this. I like a dedicated protectant on the dash. Just like I like a dedictaed conditioner on the leather seats. Not into jack of all trades master of nothing products. Nothing cleans nav screens better than Plexus.

AeroCleanse
05-25-2011, 06:51 PM
I use 1z Cockpit Premium. Works great and smells good too.