Four Products for a Deserted Island!

Old Tiger

Reaction score
Here is the scenario. You and your vehicle are stranded on a deserted island with buckets, good water and the MF's of your choice. You polished and sealed, waxed or coated your baby before you got here. You get to take 4 products with you for total vehicle care, including LSP care.

what would you take, BTW applicators and cleaning media(e.g., sponges or mitts) are also available to you.

UWW+ - So versatile can be used Rinseless, Waterless and for all non-fabric interior plus it has UV protection

UTTG all rubber, metal and trim! What other product does all this maybe 303 UTTG can also do wheel wells!

OPC Paint & leather safe but very powerful too.
R DoDo Red Mist for LSP Boost. actually G|Techniq C2 is my new darling for this but few people know about it and fewer have used it.

Optimum No Rinse - Wash and QD.

Optimum Power Clean - Cleans everything that ONR can't.

Optimum Protectant Plus - Safe for all interior surfaces, including leather.

Blackfire Wet Diamond - So easy to use I could find a monkey on that island to apply it for me and it wouldn't screw it up.

You know you're addicted to detailing when...

Hahaha :)

Bored?

OK.

Wolfgang Auto Bath
IronX
Gtechniq C4 Nano Trim restorer
Fuzion Wax
And maybe Cquartz

Ultima Paint Guard Wash
Ultima Trim & Tire Guard
Ultima Interior Guard Plus
Ultima Waterless Wash

ONR
Coli-845
Megs Quick Interior detailer
And fully stocked beer truck!

If I'm stuck on that Island my vehical will stay looking good with minimal effort.....more time for slow unload of the truck.

This is a good one and made me think a little.

1 Dodo BTBM. You are on a deserted island....you will have time to do a traditional wash.

2 OPC. Gotta be able to clean a lot of different things safely~

3 Pinnacle Souveran spray wax. Protection and it looks great!

4a If there are alcoholic beverages on the island then I pick 303AP as it is the most versatile protectant.

4b If no alcoholic beverages are on island then I pick that. I can just drink till she looks like the tires and trim are dressed good!

This is a good one and made me think a little.

1 Dodo BTBM. You are on a deserted island....you will have time to do a traditional wash.

2 OPC. Gotta be able to clean a lot of different things safely~

3 Pinnacle Souveran spray wax. Protection and it looks great!

4a If there are alcoholic beverages on the island then I pick 303AP as it is the most versatile protectant.

4b If no alcoholic beverages are on island then I pick that. I can just drink till she looks like the tires and trim are dressed good!
Like how you think Jim!

Would we be able to drive the car on this deserted island? Are there roads?

If all it did was sit there, I guess my choice would be 4 gallons of qd :autowash:

Back