skin oil on arm pad

spitshine1

Reaction score
Need some help.
I am working on a car that has quite a bit of skin oil transfered to the interior door on top of the door. Its the area that you hang out your arm when the window is down.
I have tried simple green diluited but thats it so far.
Any suggestions,
Thanks!

Try Megs APC and agitate with a small brush. Should work great. This combo removed artificial tanning chems from leather seats and the armrests.

Need some help.
I am working on a car that has quite a bit of skin oil transfered to the interior door on top of the door. Its the area that you hang out your arm when the window is down.
I have tried simple green diluited but thats it so far.
Any suggestions,
Thanks!

Is there anything nastier then skin oil transfer. More then likely its on the steering wheel, console and gear shifter too

I use LA's Awesome and a Magic Eraser. Get a small bucket of water, a hand sized cotton wash towel, and your magic eraser. Drop them into your bucket of water. Wipe the area your going to work on with the wash cloth (water only) then get your magic eraser, wringe out most of the water and spray straight Awesome onto pad and start rubbing. You don't wanna rub real hard, just kinda glide it accross the surface untill you start seeing improvements. Then wipe with a clean dry towel and move to the next area

Let us know how it turns out

Flash

BTW...I hear Simple Green works good on clogged drains

Back