A few OTC bargains

Smug Monkey

Reaction score
Stopped at KMart last night and decided to check out their auto care section. I was happy to find some Meg's Gold Class shampoo and some Viking MF's on clearance.

I got the last 2 shampoo's they had for $4 each. They also had a variety of Viking MF towels. I bought 2 of the dual sided red/black, buffing/polishing towels for $4 each, and 6 of the teal/gray, glass/detailing cloths at 40 cents each. The towels appear to be pretty darn nice, especially for the price!

I have another KMart to check out to see what they have.

Mark

Walmarts around my house don't carry the GC soap. :(

@op I got some of those towels also wash them seperate by themself for a few washes they tend to bleed but they are a nice towel.

How many oz? If it's the 64oz then it's a good deal but if it's only 48oz then it's the same as Walmart.

All three Walmarts in my area do not stock GC either. All they stock is the Ultimate Wash and Wax.

Check out your local discount stores like Ollie's, Big Lots, etc. They usually get some pretty good products. My local Ollie's had 3m wax and sealant for $3 each, stoners more shine $2, sonax sealant $2, 3m scratch removal kits $6 and lots of other stuff:)

For you guys with the walmarts that don't stock it check the clearance shelf in the back of the store. I don't know why but that's where they stock it at both of my walmarts.

For you guys with the walmarts that don't stock it check the clearance shelf in the back of the store. I don't know why but that's where they stock it at both of my walmarts.

I always look there Dwayne, never have seen it.Must be a market area thing.Target,k-mart carry it but its not by the gallon..in fact nobody carries it by the gal around here.

O'rileys has Eagle One products 2 for $7 which is a good value for A2Z tire spray and Tarminator for $5. Better than paying for shipping.

Back