My first Autogeek Order!

5Toes

Reaction score
My order from Autogeek JUST came in!

I ordered:
Poorboy's Super Slick & Wax Shampoo
Poorboy's Natty's BLUE Wax
Pinnacle XMT Speed Clay
Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay (With Lubricant & 2 Cobra Microfibers)
Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Shine (BOGO and free applicator)
Lake Country CCS Wax Hand Applicators

First impressions are very good. All the Poorboy's products smell excellent: the wax like bubble gum, and the shampoo like peach iced tea. Also the clay appears nice, they both came in a plastic holding container. Though the ultra poly clay is half the size/weight of the yellow speed clay. I will be comparing these to some Griot's clay I won at the E30 Picnic.

Additionally, the applicators I bought all look to be excellent, especially the Lake Country applicators... very soft foam. Though they are more of an oval, which may be hard to get into the wax jar. The supplied microfibers are also the nicest I have ever seen, though I have not seen many. Very soft and plush.

I will be using the products either today, or tomorrow... so stay tuned. I am planning on detailing my neighbor's vehicle, but they aren't home!

Sounds like you're all set and ready to go...

Have fun!

:xyxthumbs:

One question Mike, how do you recommend I apply the wax to my oversized oval applicators?

Any ideas ^ ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zXem8SxkI]YouTube - ‪Part 1 - How to apply a Carnauba Wax using the Straightline Technique‬‏[/video]

This video should help.

I know how to put a applicator in a wax jar and twist. It just these CCS pads are long than a circular size one.

I know how to put a applicator in a wax jar and twist. It just these CCS pads are long than a circular size one.

Ok was wondering for a moment actually lol

You can either take the wax out of the jar and rub it on.......or I've seen people on here state they use a putty knife and spread it on that way.

Mark

Hmm. Ill try both, or maybe if I just do each individually putting it in and twisting.

Ill let you all know

Back