Menzerna Powerlock

IOMCAMARO

Reaction score
How many cars can you get out of a 16 oz. bottle of powerlock?

from the 16 oz.? That sounds like a really good deal to me.

I only use less than 10ml for mid size MPV, about the size of a honda odyssey if you have it there

If you are applying with a DA....many many many.....that goes for all Liquid waxes/sealants. I know I got at least 40 uses out of my last bottle of 845. The DA makes it so easy to spread thin and you only need a few drops per panel! :D

If you are applying with a DA....many many many.....that goes for all Liquid waxes/sealants. I know I got at least 40 uses out of my last bottle of 845. The DA makes it so easy to spread thin and you only need a few drops per panel! :D

Dr Oldz which pads do you use? I'm looking at either the flat pads or some other pads not to be mentioned. I've just heard better things about the other pads then I have the flat pads.

Dr Oldz which pads do you use? I'm looking at either the flat pads or some other pads not to be mentioned. I've just heard better things about the other pads then I have the flat pads.

I generally use a Lake Country 5.5 in flat RED pad. But the Blue ones work just as well also.

Back