What do you use for small business accounting software?

bw72

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for basic small business accounting software for a Mac? My wife just opened a small cake ball business in the St. Louis metro area (Wilsey's Handmade Sweets - Home) and is looking for some software under $200 that will print invoices, track income/expenses, etc.

Thanks,
Bill

Does anyone have any suggestions for basic small business accounting software for a Mac? My wife just opened a small cake ball business in the St. Louis metro area (Wilsey's Handmade Sweets - Home) and is looking for some software under $200 that will print invoices, track income/expenses, etc.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill,

I would suggest Quick Books, throughout college I used it for my Small Business Management Accounting class. It essentially does everything you are looking for, it prints invoices and tracks business income/expenses. The software is the best I have ever used for accounting and tracking business related material. Look up quick books and you won't be disappointing at all.
Good Luck,
Andrew

Bill,

I would suggest Quick Books, throughout college I used it for my Small Business Management Accounting class. It essentially does everything you are looking for, it prints invoices and tracks business income/expenses. The software is the best I have ever used for accounting and tracking business related material. Look up quick books and you won't be disappointing at all.
Good Luck,
Andrew

Hey Andrew how much is the software?

Back