Anyone ever use Griot HD cleaner on paint

05xrunner

SELF BANNED
Reaction score
So i was wondering if anyone ever used this on paint..it just seems soo similar to ironX and it claims safe for ALL wheels types..So its safe on painted wheels..why cant be safe to use on paint. I mean if it is safe to use its much cheaper then IronX

I don't think it's meant to pull and dissolve the iron from the paint as much as it just cleans the brake dust on the surface.

I have not, but I have a gallon jug on the way and am more than happy to test it on my girlfriend's car since it needs to be washed/sealed anyways. Should be able to do that around next Tuesday/Wednesday.

i was doing someones car tomorrow last min and I only have like 2oz of ironX left and I dont feel like driving out to get another bottle or spending the 20bucks for the small amount I am charging already to do it..I have a bunch of Griots though

I have done this. Search my threads I posted my results on here. I'm on my phone ATM so I can't search for it.

A member here did it on a the roof of a white truck. The Griots and Sonax didn't do that great of a job compared to Iron X.

Back