Ivan sale comments

Hoytman

Reaction score
I'd like to thank AG for putting on such a super sale, and I would ask that you try and do this sort of sale more often. (That's more of a pleading statement ha ha.) I know your customers appreciate it and imo it would bring AG more business in the long run.

I did not take advantage of anything in the sale though there were some great super deals.

The reason I didn't take advantage of the sale was that I am trying to get started in detailing (when I can aside from college) and simply felt that I only need the essentials right now. Polisher, a good number of pads, and enough of a good compound/polish to allow me to work on several cars, earn some money, and buy more stuff.

Ohhh...almost forgot...it was nice to get a pm about one of the sales. Giving people a head's up certainly can benefit both parties.:xyxthumbs:

Did ya'll see that Grit Guard universal pad washer for $99? Wow!:dblthumb2: Hopefully that will come up again, but for now it'll be a wash pan and elbow grease.

I agree. Same as you didn't buy anything but done good deals. Wish I had gotten the fuzion

What sale are you talking about? When was fusion and the pad washer on sale?

Remember there is a Labor Day Sale also on ...

The Ivan Facebook sale was a lot of fun I am sure we will do it again!

The Ivan Facebook sale was a lot of fun I am sure we will do it again!

It was very fun Meghan. Kinda reminds me of the old "12 Days of Christmas Sale". That was legendary :dblthumb2:

I also didn't pull the trigger on the FB sale. There were some good things there and I was very close but I just made a nice purchase about a week or so ago and thought I could wait for a little while.
We all appreciate AGO and the store. It's great to see the sales. Please keep them coming as they help us (usually) to make the purchase that we wouldn't make otherwise.

There were some awesome deals on the Ivan sale and I was all ready to place an order but then I got to thinking about a PM I received and decided not to place the order.

There were some awesome deals on the Ivan sale and I was all ready to place an order but then I got to thinking about a PM I received and decided not to place the order.
Dwayne ........ you are a true mystery!:work:

Back