PDA

View Full Version : wg deep gloss paint sealant 3.0

bk2nrml
09-10-2011, 01:20 PM
do you get better results by machine application or should it be applied by hand ?

thanks
thyno

Dr Oldz
09-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I am a fan of machine application. It's faster. It also allows you to spread product very thinly making removal a breeze. You also waste less product. To note tho.... WGDGPS does work well by hand also. Ad far as looks or performance, there is no difference. Just a matter of personal opinion on how you like to apply.

Bobby B.
09-10-2011, 01:56 PM
I am a fan of machine application. It's faster. It also allows you to spread product very thinly making removal a breeze. You also waste less product. To note tho.... WGDGPS does work well by hand also. Ad far as looks or performance, there is no difference. Just a matter of personal opinion on how you like to apply.

:props: Perfect answer!

bk2nrml
09-10-2011, 01:58 PM
which pad should i use for machine app of the wg ? white ? black ?
after applying it, is it ok to put some fuzion over the top as a final step ?

SonOfOC
09-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Any finishing pad. Black, Blue, Red, or the new Gold (NOT YELLOW).
I use the LC red hydro pads. Machine puts on a very thin and even coat.

By itself WGPS is very nice. You absolutely can put on some Fuzion.
Just remember to let the WGPS cure first!

BobbyG
09-10-2011, 02:46 PM

:iagree:

It difficult to argue with facts and common sense...:dblthumb2: