Used Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo today

CaneCharger

Reaction score
eh...

Had a sample, so I thought I would try it today

Loved the smell, suds were great...Just not impressed like I am with Dodo Juice BTBM...

I want to try DG901, because everyone loves that on here, but I really feel like I found my shampoo...Ordering the 500ml bottle Monday

eh...

Loved the smell, suds were great...Just not impressed like I am with Dodo Juice BTBM...

I want to try DG901, because everyone loves that on here, but I really feel like I found my shampoo...Ordering the 500ml bottle Monday

I share the same opinion Jeff.

Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is is very mild, almost too mild but it is VERY expensive, $25.00 / 16 ounces, for the amount of product. I purchased mine on BOGO and once it runs out I'll replace it with Duragloss 901 reasonabley priced at $5.99 / 16 ounces.

Hell, I can buy a GALLON of 901 for $25.00 and this is a fantastic product...:props:

I agree... Extremely overpriced... but if enough people pay the price then that makes it the right price.

DG901 is a great value. Pinnacle is a fav too but very pricey. I bought a gallon @ 20% off a while back. DoDo are some of my favs and dilution ratios are incredible.

Best to get Bodywork Shampoo on BOGO. Otherwise, I like DJ BTBM and Wax Safe Shampoo.

Its best used with carnauba finishes as it wont strip the wax.

I've used it and was happy with it. When it ran out though I didn't repurchase because it is expensive. I have a gallon of D901 sitting here waiting it's turn to try. You may not believe this but I got the gallon for $5.99. It was a one time thing but you can't ask for a better deal

I've used it and was happy with it. When it ran out though I didn't repurchase because it is expensive. I have a gallon of D901 sitting here waiting it's turn to try. You may not believe this but I got the gallon for $5.99. It was a one time thing but you can't ask for a better deal

$5.99 Gallon! :eek: :props::props:

eh...

I haven't tried the Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo, but have the BTMB and the DG901-DG902. I guess the 902 designation is for the gallon size. I found the 902 at a local
auto parts store for $7.99 a gallon!!! I have never checked the price on AGO until today:eek::eek::eek:!!! Big difference!!!

As far as comparing to BTMB...I think the BTMB takes the drivers seat in the lubricity and fragrance categories...Price is a win for the 901/902 and it really is a good car shampoo!!!

My two favorites that not only work great but are economical are

CG citrus daily...gal size...$0.17 per wash... you read that right

Duragloss 902...gal size...$0.64 per wash

The boutique high priced washes are frankly not worth the price. The least cost effective wash I've found...WG auto bath 16oz...$2.50 a wash.

My advice is never buy anything smaller than 128oz (1 gallon ) once you find your favorite. If you are the type that likes to try a new wash every week then your wallet has my condolences. Frankly ONR or DP rinseless work as good if not better than any conventional car wash product.

A gallon of ONR ...$0.64 per wash.

For me to purchase the Pinnacle, it would have to be buy one get seven free. You have chosen wisely with BTBM young Jedi!

Back