PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Predictions?

Pages : [1] 2

FussMan
09-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Thinking that football is a past-time of many....what are the predictions for the Super Bowl?

Mine is:

Green Bay vs New England with Green Bay the repeat Super Bowl Winner!

hoyt66
09-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Lions just to make the playoffs!! Oh sorry. Thats my annual pre season prayer!!

kjimpressions
09-11-2011, 10:18 AM
my prediction is Patriots vs saints with the patriots taking home the lombardi. i think pats will have one of the top 3 offenses with top 5 defenses making them a serious contender

ScottB
09-11-2011, 10:19 AM
chicken wings, beer, perhaps a good commercial or two .... well thats my thoughts currently.

Jenn1270
09-11-2011, 11:19 AM
All I can say is thank God for Directv NFL package. I need to watch my Cowboys self destruct again this year.

As for the superbowl. I am thinking more along the lines of Steelers/Packers.

Jenn

BobbyG
09-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Since I'm a New England boy and have been a Patriots fan since Joe Montana retied from the 49rs, my old team, I'm rooting for the home team.....I just hope they don't choke again in the playoffs like last season because that choking led to their death!!

It's the 10th anniversary since the attack on New York city. With this in mind you want to go up against a team dressed in Red, White, and Blue named the Patriots?

Just saying of course...

tw33k2514
09-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Packers / patriots

Pack wins 31-17

Flash Gordon
09-11-2011, 02:18 PM
I choose whichever team has the prettiest outfits

Regards,

Flash's wife

DetailedByPrecision
09-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Vick all the way this year! Go Eagles!

Desert Detail & More
09-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Packers for the repeat.... Can't wait to see them play Atlanta, I would love to see all the dirty birds get mad a leave the stadium early. Just like they did in the play offs last year.

HotRodM5
09-11-2011, 03:38 PM
My Steelers over the Saints! Unless we play like we did today.....yikes!!

HotRod

dad07
09-11-2011, 06:51 PM
My Steelers over the Saints! Unless we play like we did today.....yikes!!

HotRod

Man that was a sorry game were the heck were the steelers? I don't even think they showed up!

The Heater
09-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Too early to tell. Patriots are always a sure bet, but they just lost their center. That may or may not be a serious setback. With Belchick, they probably won't skip a beat, but Brady needs a good center. Also needs Wes Welker to stay healthy all season.

Green Bay might repeat, but again at this point too early to know. Injuries can change their chances (although last season they had plenty and still won the SB)

I would love to see some newcomers in there. With the Lockout and short training before the season, it is very hard to tell how many teams are going to stumble. Plus a lot of free agents were signed to other teams, meaning a lot of teams have to adjust with a new player at a critical position. All I know for sure is Indianapolis is toast this season. Manning is gone for most or all of the season, and maybe for good if his motor nerve function to his triceps does not come back enough.

Bates Detailing
09-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Titans vs. 49ers ....... then again I havent watched football in over 10 years lol

IOMCAMARO
09-13-2011, 01:49 AM
Colts VS. New Orleans rematch. It's in Indy this year. If Peyton was playing, they'd be for sure going. :props: They were picked to be the first team to ever make it to the Super Bowl in their stadium until Peyton said he wouldn't be playing. We'll bounce back from Sunday. It was just one game. :D