Hot Water Extractor!!!!

trhland

Reaction score
how do you guys uses your hot water extractor?i was tought to put the cleaning chemical in a spray bottle and spray the carpet then suck it up with the extractor with only hot water in it . this being better because useing the chemical in the extractore can clog it up easyly. and also if you uses the chemical in the extractor your leaving some in the carpet.

trhland said:
how do you guys uses your hot water extractor?i was tought to put the cleaning chemical in a spray bottle and spray the carpet then suck it up with the extractor with only hot water in it . this being better because useing the chemical in the extractore can clog it up easyly. and also if you uses the chemical in the extractor your leaving some in the carpet.

Not sure but what ive learned the water should be hot and nothing added.

so spraying the carpet then agitating with a brush beforehand i'd think is the right way.......:)

On mine, I add a few ounces of cleaning solution made for extractors, along with a few ounces of smelly good stuff. (Enzyme based odor killer stuff, customers love it) I add a little de-foamer to the recovery tank. Carpets come out perfect, 95% dry, and smelling fantastic........
I do not know how I went a year without an extractor...........

I wouldn't have a business if I didn't have an Extractor. There is no way I could work without it.

mingraygt said:
Where can get one of these extractors??
Thanks Ryan
i have a commercial one is that what your looking for??

Any one have a picture of one? Are you saying your interested on selling it?

cp12.jpg
Sorry mine is not for sale.

WOW very nice...mmm...I'll have to start looking into these. I'm assuming that you can use them inside the hose ....right?

How much does either one of those cost? And where can you buy them?
Thanks Ryan

Mine ran me under a grand, purchased from my distributor.

you can buy them anywhere really.... eBay, online stores, or go directly to the web itself... mytee.com

TexasTB said:
Mine ran me under a grand, purchased from my distributor.

you can buy them anywhere really.... eBay, online stores, or go directly to the web itself... mytee.com
What model# is yours?
Thanks Ryan

mine is the HP60

The bigger one is the HP100
and the one smaller than mine is the Mytee Lite

Back