Free work for a day

CAMAROZL1

Reaction score
Im willing to work for free for one day. Im new to auto detailing and like to learn from a pro. I live in Temecula CA and willing to travel to OC or SD

Might be hard to find someone in your area to train you as you will become their competition

I need some sheetrock put up. Your more then welcome to help me with

Might be hard to find someone in your area to train you as you will become their competition

LOL Flash, I would love to have competition that's only got one day of training!

EDIT: Or as the old saying goes "I taught you everything you know...but not everything I know..."

Im willing to work for free for one day. Im new to auto detailing and like to learn from a pro. I live in Temecula CA and willing to travel to OC or SD

You have a local detail shop in Temecula called UPODIUM I would talk to
John, the owner, and see if he will help you or can get you set up with some local detailers.

I need some sheetrock put up. Your more then welcome to help me with

Lol Flash your comments always make my day!

One day? You must be Robodetailer! A week might scratch the surface of the amount to be learned for the basics taught by an expert.

I'm not looking to make profit off it only to gain more knowledge and work on my own cars. It more a hobby than anything. And thanks for advice I'll look them up.

I'm not looking to make profit off it only to gain more knowledge and work on my own cars. It more a hobby than anything. And thanks for advice I'll look them up.

Hmmm, I understand now. Are you close to the Meguiars headquarters? They offer a Thursday night class and a more indepth one on Saturdays I believe

Flash, I'm close to it. Do they offer classes on there polisher? I'm looking to buy the one they make.

Flash, I'm close to it. Do they offer classes on there polisher? I'm looking to buy the one they make.

Dey gots all kindsa classes...Mike Phillips used to do them all. I'm sure if you check out their forum you will get plenty of info--meguiarsonline.

Dey gots all kindsa classes...Mike Phillips used to do them all. I'm sure if you check out their forum you will get plenty of info--meguiarsonline.

Yes ^

But that doesn't give you permission to leave Autogeekonline. You may visit MOL, but you must return here

Yes ^

But that doesn't give you permission to leave Autogeekonline. You may visit MOL, but you must return here

picture.php

I'm not a pro, but if you're ever close to Pasadena, swing by and I can show you the ropes.

Back