A HUGE big thank you to rwright

CaneCharger

Reaction score
The man!!!!

We were talking about different car shampoo's and I told I only have used two and he said I will send ya some samples...Well I got the box and i received SEVEN samples!

A huge thank you - that is why I love this site - folks are true and always there to help out...

I hope to see him at Detail Fest...I return the favor :dblthumb2:

very nice indeed! What did you get?!?!

That's awesome! I'm proud to be able to call Richard my friend. He is an awesome guy. One of the most generous and caring people I know.

He has done the same kind of thing to me before and got me hooked on products I had never up to that point tried; pretty well forcing me into spending more money on detailing goodies.

Yea, he's a nice guy alright. Thanks BUD...

:D

DLB

Richard is a great guy. We are glad he is part of the Autogeek Online family.

You're welcome! I wanted to send more but ran out of bottles. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sometimes I joke around too much and the things I type don't come across as intended and I deeply apologize to anyone I've upset.

Anyway, enjoy the samples Jeff! Hope it helps settle any questions you may have had.

Time for me to pay it forward...It just goes to show you honest and giving people are always willing to help...

I can't wait to try out the samples!

Back