New member hello - Naperville, IL

karlisimo

Reaction score
Hello to all. Just wanted to thank all the members that have posted all the great info on the site. Also a big thanks to Mike Phillips (third M.F. I know) on the strait forward educational materials. Hope to learn from all of you and move from the old school to new tech. ...Just need to figure out the tried and proven forum favorite systems and place my orders.

:welcome:

Whereabouts in Naperville? I live in Lemont but my GF lives and Naperville so most of my time is spent there.

Good to have some more IL people here. Welcome, and feel free to leave your bank account empty because of us!

Located in the N. E. end of Naperville off Hobson Rd.

Spending money can be a problem.. but making it worth the time, effort, and money is another thing. Just hope to find that ultimate step by step system and products that put one in awe.

:welcome: To Autogeek Online!! :props:

From New England, the home of the record setting Red Sox implosion!

Located in the N. E. end of Naperville off Hobson Rd.

Spending money can be a problem.. but making it worth the time, effort, and money is another thing. Just hope to find that ultimate step by step system and products that put one in awe.

GF is on the other side of town...just off 95th and Book Rd.

I just polished my car for the first time. I bought a Griots DA and the Megs MF system and I love the results they have given me. Took out all the swirls and a few bigger scratches with ease. This was my first time picking up a machine and putting it to paint and I got the hang of it immediately. It seems like a daunting task, but once you start you see just how easy and fun it is. :xyxthumbs:

Welcome to another Illinoisan. I'm in the NW corner of the State.

Awesome... surrounded by guru's..:dblthumb2:
I'm still grinding through all the posts to prevent asking the same questions.

Welcome, love Naperville, great place to live!

Welcome from Berwyn! (I know, Svengoolie "It came from BERWYN") LOL

Back