~~ Ordering new products ~~

Blackg35shine

Reaction score
Well today I got a call from a customer recently saying that he wants his Red 1994 (Bone stock) Twin Turbo Toyota Supra detailed later. (what's crazy is that it has 22k original miles) well anyways I need a few new products for this project and future projects to come. What I need are :

-New pads (pc 7424xp)
-Best swirl removal product (this has pretty bad swirls)
-Clay and lubricant
-Possible (not 100% sure if needed) Engine cleaner w/ maybe brushes

I have only pinnacle swirl removal and glaze left and I do not like these at all

So, I need to get the high class product but not the most expensive product.

Thanks for all the recommendations! I will be sure to follow up on a show n shine forum for all of you with before and afters!

Thanks again! - Chris

Also I was thinking about getting McGuires m105 or something like that for swirl.

M105/205 combo for sure.
Hydrotech pads. Cyan, tangerine, crimson.
Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay or Meguiar's clay
Optimum No Rinse diluted to clay lube ratio
Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus or Optimum Power Clean with some 1" round brushes.

I've also been hearing that Mezerna (if that's how you spell it) 106 works really well. Do you know if it is worth the $50?

I have no experience with Menzerna PO106FA. But it is a great finishing polish. Some say that after using M205 it isn't always necessary to use another polish. But it depends what the customer wants. If he wants a third polish step them give it to him. It might not make that big of a difference though.

I have no experience with Menzerna PO106FA. But it is a great finishing polish. Some say that after using M205 it isn't always necessary to use another polish. But it depends what the customer wants. If he wants a third polish step them give it to him. It might not make that big of a difference though.

Alright thank you! I will just stick with 105/205!

105/205 is a good combo. Be sure to take some pictures for us, those are nice rides. I would also pick of some tape if you do not already have some. If its worth doing, its worth doing right.

Swirls are usually pretty easy to take care of. Its the other things that can be more time consuming. RIDS, scratches, stuff from improper washing/drying, etc.

Back