Scrub Brush for Cleaning Interior

5Toes

Reaction score
Hey there everybody, I was on Detail King's website and was watching some of their how to videos where I noticed that they clean interiors... such as door cards and everything with a scrub brush.

I was wondering what everybody thought of this. I want to try it personally, and with this AG sale I am trying to find a suitable brush on the website here. DetailKing uses a green poly something material brush with split ends, I dentical to what people use on their wheels.

Any ideas? I think this is the best I have found so far
Natural Tampico Upholstery & Carpet Scrub Brush

The generic looking "Vinyl & Leather Scrub Brush" that you linked looks okay. But I believe the short bristles and shape would not be effective at cleaning around door handles and such.

A wheel brush I believe should be safe and not scratch any interior pieces, the one I have at home from Oreilly that is years old is very soft now... It is the same material I think

Nobody does this? I just wiped down the vinyl doorcards on my BMW with APC and a microfiber and thought how much easier it would be to gently scrub them with a brush instead!

Back