Valentines Day...

Meghan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I expect a full report tomorrow and what yours honeys did for you and/or got you for Valentines Day.Im the MAN
If you bought the Souveran twin pack deal and gave one to your honey... well we might not hear from you for awhile! :p
Hope you all have a great night, if you find yourself without a honey this year, go apply a coat of Souveran to the car, it will love you forever!;)

I might be able to give you a little snip it, but I think there are some who are to young to hear about the rest of the night. I just got back from picking up some take out.

See Ya.

I'll give you all my report with all my "honies" tomorrow, Meg should be over later to join in:p, hurry up Meg, can't wait much longer:D

Meghan said:
I expect a full report tomorrow and what yours honeys did for you and/or got you for Valentines Day.Im the MAN
If you bought the Souveran twin pack deal and gave one to your honey... well we might not hear from you for awhile! :p
Hope you all have a great night, if you find yourself without a honey this year, go apply a coat of Souveran to the car, it will love you forever!;)

After giving my wife Souveran Paste for Valantines day she said I can sleep in my car tonight. :mad: It's to early to tell if she's serious but she had steam coming out of her ears :confused: . I'll have to wait and give a full report in the morning if she let's me back in the house.:(

I got here a dozen long stem strawberries ....covered in chocolate (dark, milk, and white) and then nuts, coconut or sprinkles. Also a pair of diamond earring studs. What did I get ?? I am on the 'puter, so that should give you an idea !!!!! :mad:

SE12810_dt.jpg

Last edited:
well my gf is at ISU and im home at community college so I sent her 2 dozen red roses and got her a poster. I got a card :P haha its ok

workin on a new girl, no valentine this year...kind of liberating after so many years of having a girl hehe

What to know what I got?

Two cobra indigo towels from meghan. :D
Thank you so much

Don't be jealous there were for the ones they forgot to send with my order...at least that what she told to say.;)

I got the Souveran deal!!! And believe it or not, my honey actually surprised and bought it for me!! Woo-hoo!!!

Didn't do anything, a crappy "holiday" in my eyes. Souveran came in today, but i put 16 on the car then DG AW. Hopefully I am getting rid of this car soon, so that is why I saved the Souv!

Or for some of us that didnt get anything, we will have nothing to report :(

I made lasagne, garlic bread and salad for dinner with wine and grape juice for the kiddies. I got my husband a Colts Super Bowl Champions t-shirt and hubby bought me some guitar cleaning supplies. That's about as romantic as it gets after 10 years of marriage. lol :p

After a long day that started at my Honda dealer's for 7 a.m. service, bank, work, cat-sitting, physical therapy & an MRI on my knee, I brought home Taco Bell for our combined anniversary/Valentine's Day dinner!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and while I was at my Honda dealer, I got them to "price match" an on-line vendor, so I bought myself a cargo mat, net, cover & all-season mats for my new CR-V! Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN

Hang in there Jen, that's what 26 years of marriage will get you!! :cheers:

Happy Valentine's Day & good night everybody!! :grouphug:

Whitethunder46 said:
I got the Souveran deal!!! And believe it or not, my honey actually surprised and bought it for me!! Woo-hoo!!!
She is a keeper! :awesome:

Took my g/f to Olive Garden...then gave her a card and a stuffed animal. Went back to my dorm and ordered 2 jars of ps and pb polish with sealant.:D

Back