DA Carpet Cleaning attachment

richy

Reaction score
Either I'm blind tonight, or I just can't seem to find this on AG's site. Can someone pls provide a link? I want to get one with this sale on.

Thanks Boys. Has anyone used these? I'm thinking the white one would do. I only want it for the toughest of stains.

Thanks Boys. Has anyone used these? I'm thinking the white one would do. I only want it for the toughest of stains.

I have the grey, aqua, and white; for me, the white one is great on carpets, but I prefer the aqua on seats and more "delicate" upholstery.

I have the grey, aqua, and white; for me, the white one is great on carpets, but I prefer the aqua on seats and more "delicate" upholstery.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. My order is in.

I'm not sure if these are the same 4" that are on our cyclo but the white/clear ones we have are to soft for carpets Nd are better suited for leather and vinyl BUT you only get one freaking speed with the cyclo and it's a little much for leather... If I can only figure out how to remove the attachments on the cyclo....

i did not used it but i am planning to!!!hope this weekend does it really good?

I use the stiffest ones with the Cyclo on boat carpet if that helps at all....if not I still use them that way :laughing:

What speed do you guys run on with the PC

I get plenty of action from the brush on lower speeds, 1-3. Any faster and I tend to sling my cleaning product all over the walls. In my opinion, it's not the spinning of the brush that does the work, it's the back and forth agitation (or oscillation).

Ok you guys.I just got my white and aqua brushes delivered today. If the don't work then I'll send the bill to Richy and Charlie.:laughing::laughing::joking: Got a boat coming in for a interior clean soon and I''ll give them a workout.

Ok you guys.I just got my white and aqua brushes delivered today. If the don't work then I'll send the bill to Richy and Charlie.:laughing::laughing::joking: Got a boat coming in for a interior clean soon and I''ll give them a workout.

Nah, send me the boat instead!!

how to remove stains in a leather carpet?i am having a hard times in removing it.

leather carpet? what is that? leather stripped into individual fibers and woven to make carpet? never heard of leather carpet, if you mean some sort of leather tunnel cover(old Ferrari's) then use softest brush available and a cleaner made for leather. i just never seen full leather carpet in any car all i've seen is leather tunnel coverings, ive seen vinyl floors in trucks and utility vehicles those i just use apc and a medium brissled brush and a rag or shop vac to suck up majority of the liquid and a tatty microfiber or terry towel to pick the rest up. i would start another thread with pictures as this thread is for the da cleaning brushes not how to remove stains

Back