PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions for Guys That Own a HP60

ShineTimeDetail
11-08-2011, 01:47 PM
I have a HP60 and I like it for the most part but I notice a few minutes after I start using it it runs out of hot water. I know after every time I do a section, I have to open the line to run all the cold water out for about 10 sec- Problem is, sometimes it just goes cold. I noticed that mine heats up in a matter of maybe 2 minutes but is this completely warmed up or not?

Also I do some RV carpets and I was wondering if there is an attachment to do large sections of carpets? When I'm doing RV's it takes a very long time to do the carpets.

WindyCity
11-08-2011, 02:37 PM
If you put cold water in the tank (being mobile) try letting the unit warm up, and spraying the hot water back into the tank for a few minutes and stop to let the heater catch up. do this as you do other aspects of the detail so you are not waiting for hot water. keep it going and eventually the tank water will be nice and hot so you dont have to stop during the interior because of cold water. I usually start to heat up the machine as soon as i start detailing so it is ready to go for the interior.

Or you can try to fill up the unit with hot water before you leave your house and it will still be warm when you get there.