Malaysia car detailing - collecting a new car or new pain??

kc's

Reaction score
My buddy has been preparing& welcoming his new baby.... a black princess

Doing alot of goggling & detailing research...I specifically asked him to pick up this ride under a bright noon day sun.....

but due to his busy schedule.....he only managed to pick it at 11pm & by them time he reach home, just prior giving this baby a new shower....under his porch lamp......he discovered ...

lots of micro Marring & thousands of fine scratches all over the car....But how can it be ?

Obviously he is furious how can a new ride became like this. he take some sun light shot

image.jpg

wow.....what are you seeing now
image%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

another discovery....holograms marks like buffing trials left on the car?????? why on a new ride??

image%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

back bonnet

image%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

WWYD??

image%252520%2525289%252529.jpg

another evidence
DSCF5002.JPG

residue of previous detail AKA polish wax

what will you do??

what can he do????
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10.jpg

many would have accepted this as fate...but for one who has done a slightly more google of have join a detailing clinic would know.....

3.jpg

what happen ? this new ride actually passes through lots of hands & in the processes of delivery....I happen to find water spots on the glass & paint - obviously it is left park at open area...where dirts & contaminants. washes after washes through different distribution dealers & sub show room ....adds more fine scratches on the paint...

1.jpg

this damages is done by some irresponsible detailer or car wash guys..
4.jpg

side
draw
11.jpg

more
13.jpg

the close up
27.jpg

see how much & deep is the cuts from washing
31.jpg

side door
DSCF4964.JPG

the car was sent back to the dealer, report & photograph has been taken.

RESTORING WORKS BEGANS

after a good ONR wash

preparation work begans
DSCF7101.JPG

side picked
DSCF7103.JPG

hmmmmmm...evidence????
DSCF4967.JPG

magic swipe with OPC
DSCF4969.JPG

ta da
DSCF4971.JPG

after ONR

the dust & dirt get trapped
DSCF4974.JPG

see it yourself & feel
DSCF4979.JPG

all dust get trappped

moving on engine detailing
DSCF7174.JPG

Waa... Black honda paint ahhh.... Bravo!!! Nice work there! Hope I have the chance and the guts to do this one day...

nothing to waa....or admire if you recieve a call at 12am & a text at midnight saying

DSCF3415.JPG

cont
DSCF3417.JPG

cont
DSCF3418.JPG

how would you feel????? when you heard yr buddy has been rip off RM2k & paint get whacked

another incident where another buddy of mine brought a new volvo for his wife & paid RM2k for membership (supposedly reputable & famous)

see this

DSCF5885.JPG

evidently pick up by my phone camera

DSCF5884.JPG

He told me this was detail by an indon ibu ......II say ARGHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHhhhhhh...how can all these 3 parties got away?????

DSCF5887.JPG

bearing with this pain ....... I am sharing from my heart to warn others..... THE LESS IS MORE

just becareful where & how you wash yr car...today you can make a different

I trained another sweet young lady to.....check her work
Car detailer: How to Car detailing - Charity hands on session by KC & Seech

Back