Garry Dean does it again!

Bobby B.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to give Garry Dean a big thank you for sending the Autogeek crew a big box off goodies for the holidays. It looks like Garry was baking Cookies , Brownies and Bread all day long instead of detailing. He even sent a bunch of his famous home made Jerky. Garry makes some of the best jerky I have ever had. You're awesome Garry and happy holidays to you and your family.

Im the MAN:buffing: :dblthumb2:

Thank you
Bobby.B

Check it out!

GaryDeanCpackage01.jpg

GaryDeanCpackage03.jpg

GaryDeanCpackage02.jpg

I tried the homemade chocolate chip cookies and the Key Lime Cake and both were like Gary... out of this world!

Thank you Gary!

You made working on Saturday a "treat"

:laughing:

Garry is indeed a great guy!! Happy holidays Autogeek and Garry!!

I want to try those jerky in the future.

I think he has very nice handwriting. Mine looks like a mix between a 2 year old that is learning how to hold a writing utensil and a cat trying to cover up what it left behind in a litter box.

Max stopped by my office with a bag of cookies and told me to tell Gary

Great cookies!

I think he was going back for more as he walked away...

:dblthumb2:

Garry is the best. He brought me some of of his jerky at SEMA. It was the best !!!

Yeah,
I really can't say enough good about Garry. He's stayed with me on the phone several times...even breathing hard while he's detailing cars. That's dedication...dedication to helping folks.

Sure was nice of him to send some goodies to the crew at Autogeek.

Of all days I work from home, you know they are all gone now! :)

I would like to give Garry Dean a big thank you for sending the Autogeek crew a big box off goodies for the holidays. It looks like Garry was baking Cookies , Brownies and Bread all day long instead of detailing. He even sent a bunch of his famous home made Jerky. Garry makes some of the best jerky I have ever had. You're awesome Garry and happy holidays to you and your family.

Im the MAN:buffing: :dblthumb2:

Thank you
Bobby.B

Aww, he can't be that awesome. He didn't send me anything. :p

I think he has very nice handwriting. Mine looks like a mix between a 2 year old that is learning how to hold a writing utensil and a cat trying to cover up what it left behind in a litter box.

:haha::laughing:

Of all days I work from home, you know they are all gone now! :)
You know were always good for some I guess Mike didn't share the last load I bought up when we did the Camaro makeover . Will bring something special for you next time I come up .

Yeah,
I really can't say enough good about Garry. He's stayed with me on the phone several times...even breathing hard while he's detailing cars. That's dedication...dedication to helping folks.

Sure was nice of him to send some goodies to the crew at Autogeek.

I've talked with him on the phone too. I posted a question on the forum and he told me to give him a call and he offered some tips and we talked about quite a bit of stuff while we were on the phone. He's a great guy and very helpful.

Thanks, guys! Im glad I could bring some sweetness to your Saturday!

I just wanted to let you guys at AG know how much you all mean to me and my business. Thanks for being the best at what you do! It means a lot to me to have built so many relationships, personal, and business, with the AG Crew!

Keep on rockin! Happy Holidays to you all!

Gary,

That's way too cool and I know everyone at Autogeek enjoyed your kindness and generosity right down to the last morsel....:props:

Back