ultima paint guard

Yup, it is that good. Super easy to apply and durability is top notch. I suggest at least two coats for a nice hard candy shell look! You can add additional coats 45 min apart.

Yup, it is that good. Super easy to apply and durability is top notch. I suggest at least two coats for a nice hard candy shell look! You can add additional coats 45 min apart.

:iagree:

There are a lot of benefits to using Ultima Paint Guard Plus and Jim's touched on some important ones.

• Easy to use
  • Re-coat's nicely
  • Re-coat's in 45 minutes

I concur with Dr Oldz. It really is that good.

How would you say the durability and longevity is compared to DG 501/105 or Collinite 845/476s? If the it is about equal and it only takes 5 mins to apply with 1 spritz then it is def. well worth it.

Can you apply to trim and glass also? How about wheels?

I found it "filmy" on glass but good on wheels.....stuff is very good

How would you say the durability and longevity is compared to DG 501/105 or Collinite 845/476s? If the it is about equal and it only takes 5 mins to apply with 1 spritz then it is def. well worth it.

Can you apply to trim and glass also? How about wheels?

2 or 3 coats will last just as long as 845 IME. You can use it on everything, glass, trim, wheels ect. The short amount of time to apply also make it very easy to recoat down the road after a wash to give it a boost. Great product IMO.

Plus if for some reason you are seeing the durability it takes about 15-20 min to apply.

Im using it this year as my winter sealant.
I picked up Ultima paint prep as it has a bonding agent that is supposed to extend the durability, havent used it yet though.

Seems like all the Ultima products work very well. I should just get the entire line.............lol

Back