XMT 360 vs Optimum GPS AIO

WRXINXS

Reaction score
I am looking into an AIO for a few of my parents cars. Having trouble deciding between XMT 360 and Optimum GPS. I have read reviews for each of them in the reviews section and still having trouble deciding. Does anyone have any experience with either of these?

Thanks,
Drew

I have XMT 360 and its a decent product. I have used it on my dads car a few times. It has minimal correcting ability, but leaves a nice shine. It also has a very nice smell. When applied properly, it does basically disappear when you polish it down.

I have seen a lot of people use xmt360 aio product with excellent results. I bought the gps/hyper polish because they are spray-able, make my life easier. I will probably mix hp and gps together to see if there is any difference with a white pad.

I'm going back and forth between those the GPS/XMT/ or Duragloss 501 as an all in one for my Dad's Maxima with light swirling. I think the Duragloss would have more cut.

I picked up XMT360 on bogo about a year ago and in looking back, I feel it probably corrected and finished out as well as G-P-S, but I feel G-P-S will outlast it in the protection department. I also think G-P-S left behind a much higher gloss, as I seem to remember wanting to top 360 as soon as I was done with it. Again though, just my observations.

Mike do you feel like 306 and GPS had about the same level of cut? If so, I'll probably go with the GPS.

Drew

just get the gps, corey was able to polish out 3000 sanding marks with his flex 3401, but the water does not bead after a month. Look at his review.

just get the gps, corey was able to polish out 3000 sanding marks with his flex 3401, but the water does not bead after a month. Look at his review.

:iagree:

You will not be disappointed by either one, but I do feel that G-P-S does everything that XMT360 does, and does it all just a bit better. Once you get used to it, I think you will find that what puts it in a category of its own is the spray format. I feel that both are great products, but I am going to use G-P-S on my car and save my 360 for my freebie friends and relatives. Yes, I like it that much! ;)

The only thing that might sway me otherwise is that the xmt line oftens goes BOGO, so you would be getting a very good value on significantly more product.

As always though YMMV. Let us know which you choose!

:buffing:

Back