2003 Lexus ES300

02accordSE

Reaction score
This is the son of the Maxima that I did. He just bought this car at the beginning of summer and the person was suppose to detail it for him before he bought it, but didn't have time... So all he did was run it through the car wash and was on his way... And it hasn't been washed since. :| Now when this lady called me, she said her cars were in pretty good condition... Her's was, but definitely not this one. I wish I would have known how bad the headlights were because I would have brought the correct products for the job. But I didn't, so now they are still slightly cloudy. I told him I would come back and do the headlights sometime during the week. The inside was pretty bad, the two front mats looked like they had just been bought by the color of the stitching, but were very very dirty. SO I shampooed them and went on.
Inside:
I went ahead and scrubbed down the inside with some APC and dressed it with 303 Aerospace Protectant. The seats got Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner. All of the wood grain gets a nice coat of Collinite 845 via the Sonic Scrubber Auto. All in all the inside turned out great.
Before:

The outside has been neglected pretty bad. Not much I could do here without being paid more... I again went over the top half of the car with Megs UC and it really did absolutely nothing. So I moved on and just put a coat of Collinite 845 on and called it a day. The guy is a college student and really could care less. Not that I didn't give it my all because of that. He was still very happy with the job in the end.
Before:

Here are the lights, I should have known when she told me what kind of car it was. Every one of these that I see on the road has foggy headlights. My fault. I noticed that a lot of the damage was on the inside when I got it in the garage and had the headlights on.

Look at these swirls. I worked on them a little bit and made them about 60% better.

Wheels got Sonax and Bleche white.

Put boxes on his trunk when he was moving back home :\ that's a no no. Wasn't able to get the scratches out.

AFTERS:

Barrels cleaned:

The mats aren't dirty, that's just from ruffling up the fibers with my shoes.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for viewing!

Looks good, whats your method of cleaning that cleared wood trim on the inside?

I first wipe it free of anything with some glass cleaner and then go over it with Collinite 845. Shines it up very nicely.

Back