PDA

View Full Version : Where to Sell or Trade Used Products/Tools?

Josh@BR
01-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Is there a well known site for selling or trading detailing products? I've always wondered this cause Craigslist sucks and I don't think AGO allows you to sell your own stuff here though I have seen people trading things lately here...

mwoolfso
01-07-2012, 09:36 PM
eBay is one, and there is a Samples thread where people post their extra stuff to facilitate swaps.

mark58
01-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Is there a well known site for selling or trading detailing products? I've always wondered this cause Craigslist sucks and I don't think AGO allows you to sell your own stuff here though I have seen people trading things lately here...

Read you PM!

Josh@BR
01-07-2012, 09:45 PM
I was mainly looking for a forum type of site that allows selling but thank you for the advice. I got some pm's of other places to try as well so thanks to you guys too:)

mwoolfso
01-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Curious why private PM's rather than sharing..... anyone??? Bueller? Bueler?

Josh@BR
01-08-2012, 11:02 AM
My guess is some people don't want some AG staff to know that they go to these other sites to get products even though AG wont allow it here anyway. Just my theory.

TLMitchell
01-08-2012, 12:12 PM
MOL has a sale section I've use with good results for both buying and selling.

TL

tom58
03-21-2012, 09:08 AM
I would try Tool Exchange World
to sell used tools. They have a private messaging system for negotiating between buyers and sellers and an email system. You also save because they don't charge listing or selling fees.

opie_7afe
03-21-2012, 09:53 AM
id use meguiars online, ive had nothing but good luck from there, if ag had a forsale section id say use that but alas they do not so we gotta do what we gotta do, its not like were hotlinking to another site, most of us are on other sites anyways so LOL.

oldmodman
03-21-2012, 12:29 PM
My guess is some people don't want some AG staff to know that they go to these other sites to get products even though AG wont allow it here anyway. Just my theory.

Have you seen how many sites Mike posts on?

I still don't know how he has the time.:buffing: