This better be the carnuba that has been taken from mars.

I don't think they're doing a sample return mission until 2018.

Setec...bringing you the NASA news because Flash isn't around this afternoon.

I Just cant picture myself ever spending 900 dollars on wax on any planet. Not with the job my dodo juice does i cant picture this being worth a 800 dollar mind changer.

....and they say that Swissvax is for a select audience! WTH?!?!

It must be good!Im the MAN

Maybe not! Just expensive which does not relate to good. prime example would be colonite 845. If you put that in the fancy bottle, advertise more and promote the product it could be sold for 3 times as much imo.

I think half the price is from using an aluminum block and milling it to be a mean looking jar. I wonder how much the price would lower if they just used a regular plastic container.

Maybe not! Just expensive which does not relate to good. prime example would be colonite 845. If you put that in the fancy bottle, advertise more and promote the product it could be sold for 3 times as much imo.

agreed!!! It's all about how you market your product. You can sell anything with a great sales pitch. Alot of people who can afford that stuff, will think its the best thing in the world, thus feel good for spending the money.

I wonder how much the price would lower if they just used a regular plastic container.

or what about a plastic briefcase? lol

I have just one word for all you guys complaining about it costing One Thousand Dollars.

BOGO

Plus you need to use a tool to open the top...

It must be good!Im the MAN

What do you mean??? It comes with a fancy / handy dandy little tool to open it up...HOW CAN IT NOT BE AWESOME!!!????:awesome:

HMMM,,,I wonder If I can buy Colonite 845 in 55 gallon size and market it in fancy bottles. Would you guys buy some at $49.99 for 12oz?:props:

Back