PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out To The Picker/Packers/Shippers

Pages : [1] 2

alko
01-30-2012, 01:07 PM
With my order yesterday, I put in the comments a quick "thank you" to the guys and gals in the warehouse. I'm sure they don't really get alot of praises from customers, so I wanted to shout them out on the forum. I've never had an issue with any products with my shipments. They always come nice and secure-luckily my local UPS doesn't play kickball with my packages. I know alot of people have their feelings for the packing peanuts and all, I, personally, appreciate them as they keep my products safe and secure.

With that being said...hats off to you hard workers in the warehouse. The pickers, packers, shippers...I thank you guys for all of your hard work. I couldn't imagine what it was like during the holidays. Thank you for continuing to provide great customers service!!!!

:wave: :applause::applause::applause::applause:

tw33k2514
01-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Agreed

The warehouse guys at AG are top notch!

Never received a broken bottle yet.

lokichaos
01-30-2012, 01:12 PM
I chime in on that.

THANK YOU PACKERS/PICKERS/ AND SHIPPERS!!! :props:
You guys are awesome at making sure everything is in order and that even if UPS does throw the packages, the contents stay safe and sound!

Thanks again!! :wave::wave::applause::applause::applause:

Marc08EX
01-30-2012, 01:21 PM
People tend to overlook this. I definitely agree with you Alex!!! Shout out to the guys who make sure that our supplies get packed securely and shipped out the door in a very timely manner.

Thanks to everyone in Autogeek/PBMG!!!

badhemi
01-30-2012, 02:12 PM
TOP NOTCH. every order perfect.

BobbyG
01-30-2012, 02:22 PM
They work very hard trying to protect your precious cargo even when up against the UPS wrecking crew.....:laughing:

alko
01-30-2012, 02:22 PM
LMAO!!! Indeed!!!

pixelmonkey
01-30-2012, 02:35 PM
They work very hard trying to protect your precious cargo even when up against the UPS wrecking crew.....:laughing:
and 9.9 times out of 10, their process withstands the UPS crew!

the warehouse team is doing great at keeping the customers happy!
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

ArkayoDeetayo
01-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Everyone at AG rocks, From Max to Meghan to Nick to Penny to Mike to Eric to Matt, all the awesome shipping employees, and the forum mods like Scott and Matt, heck, even the AGO members are great, Ben Alex Marc Flannigan LegacyGT Bobby Corey anddddddd FlashGordon! and anyone else I missed, feel free to quote my post and add your name

alko
01-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Thank you Rock! I appreciate it. Ineed we have some awesome members.

And thanks to everyone for adding their thanks. These guys and gals do work hard for us.

SkateForGirl
01-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks AG for being awesome and never messing up a package. I got 2 coming this week. I can't wait!

Chris's FX4
01-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Couldn't agree more with everything that has been said. They do an excellent job and definitely deserve the thanks.

Keep up the excellent work AG.:props:

LSUFAN
01-30-2012, 03:18 PM
I agree 100% an I'm glad I'm not the only one that gives the guys in the wear house praise. Put in a order on Saturday an left them a nice comment In the comment box.

Jaddie
01-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Dear Friends

I too have enjoyed beyond-excellent service from Autogeek's shipping department.

I've never experienced such high-quality packing and shipping from any other vendor, and I purchase a lot of stuff online.

Rix6
01-30-2012, 04:02 PM
The shipping department indeed deserves high praise for the excellent job and the thoughtful care they put into packaging our goodies. My boxes arrive intact and the contents are always secure, looking well enough insulated to take on the Samsonite Gorilla (just don't put any bananas in the boxes! :D)