If you could try 4 sealants........

Shawn T.

Reaction score
So I'm looking for a little advice....

If you were going to try 4 sealants for the spring to treat yourself, what would they be. Mind yourself....college budget LOL

Here is what I have in mind:
1) Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
2) Menzerna Powerlock Polymer Sealant
3) DP Poli-Coat
4) Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection

Sealants. I don't want a coating. I like experimenting :)

Four Star UPP
Ultima Paint Guard Plus
Blackfire Wet Diamond
Blackfire Crystal Seal

So I'm looking for a little advice....

If you were going to try 4 sealants for the spring to treat yourself, what would they be. Mind yourself....college budget LOL

Here is what I have in mind:
1) Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
2) Menzerna Powerlock Polymer Sealant
3) DP Poli-Coat
4) Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection

nice choices ... Four Star UPP is also a great choice

Chemical Guys M-Seal
Prima Hydro Seal
Finish Kare FK1000P
Blackfire Crystal Seal

I've only tried WGDGPS so far and it looks amazing on my black vehicle, the ease of it buffing off with no dusting or steaking using the rolled edge mf is nice too. I had 4* UPP next on my list since the reports of the old BFWD dusting and streaking but will bump it down till I try the new BFWDPP since I never tried any BF products yet and I haven't seen a report of the new formula during or streaking. May get BF CS to try as a topper in between months after washing instead of the Meg's Ultimate spray wax I been using.

I will second Megs 21. I dont know if it does anything dazzling with shine compared to a carnuba, but it goes on and off soooo easy and leaves the paint nice and slick. Top it occasionally with UQW, and you have a nice, easy to use, good protecting, decent shining combo.

I would try

Ultima Paint Guard Plus
Opti-Seal
Chemical Guys JetSeal
Chemical Guys M-Seal

Get 4 sealants with a free sample of wolfgang. Now you have 5 sealants.

UNO--polymer sealant with the look of carnuba--easy on--about 12 drops for an entire car--easy off--reasonable price.

Back