swirls in movie cars

pixelmonkey

Reaction score
post up well known movies you've seen that highlight a car that is all swirled out!

"American Beauty"
1970 Trans-Am quite noticeable at the end of the movie in the black & white cut.

any others?
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

It is funny you started this thread, because every time I watch a movie I try to look at the condition of the paint on the cars. Such Autogeeks we are!

In the first "The Transporter" movie. The BMW looks horrific...especially near the beginning of the film after he has washed it and the policeman is at his door. It looks gray not black...

^^ I will have to watch that now. Thats one of my favorite movies lol. I have it on bluray so i should be able to pick up on that quickly.

^^ I will have to watch that now. Thats one of my favorite movies lol. I have it on bluray so i should be able to pick up on that quickly.

Yes...the irony in that is...he is supposed to be this incredibly meticulous (anal) individual that has a perfect garage and just after showing him wash his car...tada swirls everywhere...

^^ lol yup! Even the inspector points that out. Everything is so neat and never out of place lol. Dang I have not had time to watch that today. my days off fly by =(

i wonder if you can tell on the cars on dazed and confused. I would be crushed if those cars looked bad. One of my favorite car movies. Ahh I love the muscle car-era.

What I would do for a 68 camaro rs or I think it was a 68 or 69 camaro but the COPO edition. MMMMM HMMM!!!

Orange County Choppers. They wipe their bikes down with shop rags

front fender may need correction.... hard to find a decent picture online of the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am.....

hppp_0712_03_z+smokey_and_the_bandit_interview+smokey.jpg

Back