SOWA tire dressing

PA DETAILER

Reaction score
looking for a good SOWA tire dressing product in the gallon size. want to save some $, rather than buying the regular sizes all the time. dont want to mess with applicators. something i can transfer in a spray bottle, hit the tire, done!

thanks!

no gun. for home use. more suggestions please.....

In what way, the SOWA? When I originally suggested the Opti-Bond 1:1, I meant in a trigger spray bottle. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, if you really want to SOWA, diluting is going to help, even for the regular OTS.

Buy the gallon of Opti-Bond. You can use it straight or put it in a spray bottle and dilute 1:1. So since you wanted a spray, you are getting $18 per gallon or $36 for 2 gallons.

Opti-bond sprayed with the gun or spray bottle will require a final wipe IME.....don't get me wrong here I use this product ALOT and love it.

@op if your looking for a Spray On Walk Away product you need to look at an aerasol......one product that comes to my mind is Durogloss Spray detailer (#265 I think) Its to shiney for myself but for some of my customers that like shiney thats what I use. Couple weeks durability but hey nothing lasts forever. Just my .02

Back