Pinnacle Liquid Souveran over...

NickZ28

Reaction score
XMT 360. Has anybody tried this combo, if so, what were your results? I was thinking of using this combo on the wife's 2008 JetStream Metallic Blue Corvette this weekend.
Thanks all!

XMT 360. Has anybody tried this combo, if so, what were your results? I was thinking of using this combo on the wife's 2008 JetStream Metallic Blue Corvette this weekend.
Thanks all!

That's a spring project on my wife's Acadia. I put XMT 360 on a friend's 2001 Metallic Blue GMC Yukon using a white pad, which turned gray after every 2-3 panels. ;-) Yeah.... the Yukon was that dirty. Topped XMT 360 with OCW to see if OCW as an LSP can last the winter. I didn't think Souveran would last as long as OCW and didn't want to take the chance this time around.

Its a good combo. I've used it on the wifes DD. Looks very nice and lasts. Also used XMT 360 spray wax over it.

Liquid Souveran is great over metallic blues all by itself ...very glossy!

Big fan of the Liquid Souveran. Feels just as slick as WG DGPS and has a slightly greater depth IMO. Durability and price doesn't impress though; lots of competing products out there with similar looks at a lower price point.

Back