Eagle One product line

RyeLou

Reaction score
Not sure exactly where I should post this, so I apologize if this is wrong. It's just a general question. Is anything in the Eagle One product line any good? I only ask because we sell it where I work so I see it every day. We sell a few other things, but 80% of our detailing products have to do with wheels and/or tires (we're a full service shop but we speciailize in wheels/tires (Belle Tire for you MI and OH people) Just curious. Off the top of my head they have a few different types of Tire Shine as well as some Wax As-U-Dry stuff, all purpose tire/wheel cleaner, Nanowax for wheels, etc.

The Complete Tire/Wheel cleaner seems to be a very strong product for the wheels and the wells, but thats really all that i can suggest from them.

eagle one is for the once a year weekend warrior who will put the stuff back on the shelf and lets it collect dust. although i do like their tire swipes.

Eagle One makes good stuff. There Nano wax is on par with Nxt, Turtle Platinum, and Mothers Reflection. There Nano spray will hide minor swirling.

I don't plan on using any of it...I'm very happy with Poorboys World and Duragloss right now. I was just curious seeing as how I stare at it all day long when I'm working up front.

bambo2888 said:
The Complete Tire/Wheel cleaner seems to be a very strong product for the wheels and the wells, but thats really all that i can suggest from them.
I second this. Good product, but strong. Not something you want to be in extended contact/breathing for too long. Also, a bit expensive, but nice for the person who only occasionally deep cleans wheels and tires (like me :)).

I liked the a to Z wheel cleaner... But i have hub caps and they are easy to clean lol!

stick with Mothers Reflections if going OTC .....

If your looking to give Eagle a try you might want to go by Autozone. They have a lot of Eagle One on sale (buy one get one). I got some nano spray wax to experiment with. Stoners aerosol tire shine is buy one get one too.

I never tired the eagle one product line. So I can not give any thoughts on it.

Ed

shadybreal said:
If your looking to give Eagle a try you might want to go by Autozone. They have a lot of Eagle One on sale (buy one get one). I got some nano spray wax to experiment with. Stoners aerosol tire shine is buy one get one too.
I work at a place that sells all of it. Free > buy one get one free.

The all purpose wheel/tire cleaner is strong. We use it to get the blue off of white walled tires and raised white letters when the tires are now.

Yah, I can't say any of it impressed me. But then I felt the same way about Mother's products, so maybe you shouldn't ask me.... I have used one of their many wheel cleaners - the one that did not list acid or such in the components, and it was fine.

Back