PDA

View Full Version : What pressure washer do you guys like?

Grifftech
03-13-2012, 09:37 PM
I am mainly looking for one to do a pre spray before using a foam gun and it would be good for other things around the house.

Do you guys use electric or gas? Brand?

Thanks, Chris

Kaban
03-13-2012, 09:43 PM
garden hose here

Danube
03-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Karcher 3.99 here.

Kaban
03-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Karcher 3.99 here.

well hello there..... :kiss:

oldmodman
03-14-2012, 12:20 PM
I have a big gas pressure washer.

And a small electric one.

I always buy whatever electric washer is on the shelf at Costco.
Because they have a lifetime warranty on them. Save the box and sales slip because every cheap (under $600.00) pressure washer you buy will fail. I've had four go bad. Always the same failure. A water leak from the pump housing. Just take it back and get another.
I am currently using a Snap On from Costco. 2000psi and $179.95

fenderpicks
03-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Hey guys... not really topic related... but im having some technical issues with my gas powered craftsman...

So i bought it like 2 months ago to use it with my foam cannon... but lately i notice everytime i turn it off and try to turn it back on... it just wont turn on... and i have to wait for like 1 hour later then it will turn back on.... is like the engine wont turn on unless it's cooled down....

ANyone knwo whats wrong with it??

Widetrack
03-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey guys... not really topic related... but im having some technical issues with my gas powered craftsman...

So i bought it like 2 months ago to use it with my foam cannon... but lately i notice everytime i turn it off and try to turn it back on... it just wont turn on... and i have to wait for like 1 hour later then it will turn back on.... is like the engine wont turn on unless it's cooled down....

ANyone knwo whats wrong with it??

I had a similar problem with my pressure washer last year. It turned out to be a bad pump. I found a replacement pump online and all is good now. If I figure out where I bought the pump from, I'll post a link. To troubleshoot, you can try removing the pump and see if the problem goes away.

fenderpicks
03-14-2012, 02:02 PM
man thats annoying.... im going to bring it in sears tonite... since thats where i bought it....
But i purchased it online from the sears store's comp... and i did not get a receipt....
So is gonna be like teaching the cow how to play piano with the manager there -_-
But im going to fight them if i have to lol.... i bought this thing not even 2 months ago

Grifftech
03-14-2012, 02:03 PM
I have a big gas pressure washer.

And a small electric one.

I always buy whatever electric washer is on the shelf at Costco.
Because they have a lifetime warranty on them. Save the box and sales slip because every cheap (under $600.00) pressure washer you buy will fail. I've had four go bad. Always the same failure. A water leak from the pump housing. Just take it back and get another.
I am currently using a Snap On from Costco. 2000psi and $179.95

Is the Snap On electric or gas?

bigdriver4u
03-14-2012, 02:04 PM
I use a gas 2600 PSI washer with a Honda engine. If I had it to do over, I'd have gone electric. The gas ones require some much maintenance.

Grifftech
03-14-2012, 02:07 PM
I use a gas 2600 PSI washer with a Honda engine. If I had it to do over, I'd have gone electric. The gas ones require some much maintenance.

That's what I am thinking. Not to mention electricity is cheaper than gas for the same amount of run time :)

oldmodman
03-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Is the Snap On electric or gas?

The Snap On is my electric pressure washer.