I better see lots of pics starting tomorrow

Bamaboy007

Reaction score
People should start getting their orders tomorrow from the big sale over the weekend so I hope to see lot of pictures in the "show your unpacking" thread. I know I'll be posting mine!!!!

People should start getting their orders tomorrow from the big sale over the weekend so I hope to see lot of pictures in the "show your unpacking" thread. I know I'll be posting mine!!!!

I haven't even unpacked the "frunk" of my car with my DF haul yet. Or, unpacked the Flex backing plates I won on the forums or the Pinnacle kit I won for the video contest. And, Raymond from AG called me today to inform me that I won a flashlight in one of the raffles. I did wear my new AutoGeek ball cap the whole way home though. I need to get busy and unpack the loot.

Mine is scheduled to come Thursday. Will be sure to post pictures!

Don't have any of those but have a few pics I'll try to post

i be sure to post up mine =P

I got 5 boxes coming to me from AG and 1 box from CG arriving on Thursday!!

Mine hasn't shipped yet and I ordered Saturday.. :( But I'm sure to post it in the unpacking thread!

I'm looking forward in seeing all your unpacking pics!!

I also ordered mine on Saturday. But they shipped it out today, should be here Friday though. It will be my first time getting chance to try MF system.

You'll love the MF system Gary!!! The MF cutting pads used with the D300 compound is a powerhouse IMO. Please don't forget to share us some pics when it arrives!

You'll love the MF system Gary!!! The MF cutting pads used with the D300 compound is a powerhouse IMO. Please don't forget to share us some pics when it arrives!

Will do Marc! :xyxthumbs:

Sometimes I feel I'm not getting enough correction with orange pad with M105. I hoping MF cutting with D300 will do a better job.

Back