ONR 2012 vs UWW

Glimmer Twin

Reaction score
I've about used all my '10 version of ONR and was curious about how the '12 version compares to UWW. I will continue to use it as a rinseless or as an additive to the regular wash for a little extra bump. Looks like the ONR is a bit cheaper at rinseless ratio. I'm sure I can't go wrong with either! Why say the geeks?

This is an easy one.... uww+.

That's your first post? For argument sake, you could have at least provided some valid reasons... the new ONR has been getting some pretty damn good reviews. Can't wait to try it.

that's your first post? For argument sake, you could have at least provided some valid reasons... The new onr has been getting some pretty damn good reviews. Can't wait to try it.

lol!!

That's your first post? For argument sake, you could have at least provided some valid reasons... the new ONR has been getting some pretty damn good reviews. Can't wait to try it.

Haha the new ONR is getting very good rep over here.

But don't also neglect the fact that UWW+ is more versatile in the sense that if you ever feel like it, you can make it into a WW.

But if you purely want to use it as a rinseless wash, then yeah, the new ONR is looking very nice, and as OP mentioned, it's cheaper for rinseless

Completely different products.

ONR is designed as a rinseless. The most recent version is reportedly the great culmination and the zenith of what a rinsless wash can be.

UWWP is designed as and is the best waterless wash money can buy imo (I use it on my front end after every drive) but can also be used as a rinsless.

My crystal ball says ONR will be better as a rinseless and UWWP win as a waterless.:dblthumb2:

Don't underestimate UWW+ as a rinseless wash - I like it better for that purpose than either ONR (2010) or DP RWG. Only reason why I don't use it as my regular rinseless wash is cost - which is why I'm really interested to see how ONR 2012 compares.

Back