Collonite 845 viscosity at room temperature...

mwoolfso

Reaction score
If room temp. is around 70 degrees is 845 in liquid form? It's milky white, which is what I expected but was surprised it didn't have a thicker consistency.

The warmer it gets the lower the viscosity gets and when the cooler it gets through higher the viscosity gets.

Milky white is correct just shake really well and your golden.

Yup. Totally clumped up even at room temp, dunno why, but just shake like mad for a couple of seconds and it's viscosity decreases to a relatively thin liquid.

MAGIC!

Mine is usually like oatmeal until warmed and shaken

Mine is always liquid - but then, our room temperature is likely a fair bit higher than most :)

At the Mini Boot Camp class at Detail Fest I placed a bottle of #845 inside the MyTee Lite 8070 as I had the extractor nozzle placed inside of the solution tank recycling itself to bring it up to temperature. The result was is warmed and liquefied the wax for use.

:D

nice to know hot water bucket should do the trick then. thanks Mike

Yup. Totally clumped up even at room temp, dunno why, but just shake like mad for a couple of seconds and it's viscosity decreases to a relatively thin liquid.

MAGIC!

You see, mine is not clumped up and I was expecting to warm the bottle to get it into a usable state. Based on how it looks right now on my shelf I just need to shake it and I will be ready. What is room temp. for you?

Back