Chemical Guys Custom Labeling

Detail_Dude

Reaction score
This looks to me like a good example:

A Complete Line of Professional Car Care Products, Auto Detailing Supplies

Thats the coolest, most fresh thing I have seen in such a long time. I simply lack words to describe what I am seeing.

Looks more like Warner Chemical than CG but I could be wrong. There was that one other time I was wrong so who knows. ;)

Alirght, alright, I deserved that. I will try to find the site and post it. Somehow, I grabbed and posted the wrong thing ~ obviously. Doh!

Forgiving crew we got here :p

The products there are clearly labelled chemical guys. What you trying to say? Is this your site? :spam4:

Crystal Wet Glaze and Cherry Wax? Reading Cherry Wax description it sounds like a hybrid of Carnauba Creme and Butter Wet, sounds like a great product.

Crystal Wet Glaze and Cherry Wax? Reading Cherry Wax description it sounds like a hybrid of Carnauba Creme and Butter Wet, sounds like a great product.

They had the cherry wax at the cg warehouse really didn't pay any attention to it

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

They had the cherry wax at the cg warehouse really didn't pay any attention to it

Oh really? So this is a current production product? I believe I will obtain this very soon. Thanks for the heads up. :props:

Oh really? So this is a current production product? I believe I will obtain this very soon. Thanks for the heads up. :props:

I should of opened it and smelled it I bet it smells good. I will do it next week. The honeydew car scent smells AMAZING!!!

The products there are clearly labelled chemical guys. What you trying to say? Is this your site? :spam4:
Ha, nope - not my site. But take a closer look at the 3 products on their home page (in my attached screenshot), they say 'Shiny Ride', not 'Chemical Guys'. I thought it was an interesting example of the custom labeling mentioned somewhere within the CG site for re-sellers.

It really shouldn't be all that surprising, after Chemical Guys themselves say that "custom formulations and private labeling programs are also available for businesses" on their website.

It really shouldn't be all that surprising, after Chemical Guys themselves say that "custom formulations and private labeling programs are also available for businesses" on their website.

Exactly my point. I had never actually 'seen' it in practice until the example I provided caught my eye. Guess I was the only one who found it interesting. Oh well.

I didn't even notice those products said Shiney Ride to be honest

the design and even the typeface is exactly the same like someone just backspaced over Chemical guys, typed Shiney Ride, then pressed print.

I found it interesting, dude...

I didn't even notice those products said Shiney Ride to be honest

the design and even the typeface is exactly the same like someone just backspaced over Chemical guys, typed Shiney Ride, then pressed print.

I found it interesting, dude...

Looks like they put as much effort into their "custom labeling" as they do their website. :laughing:

Back