Wolfgang Finishing Glaze

P8ntballer597

Reaction score
Any good? I'm looking for a decent glaze to try out. Please correct me if I'm wrong; You are supposed to wash or use abbrasives, then glaze, then follow with a wax or sealant correct? Don't want to do it incorrectly the first time I use it. We'll thanks for any feedback.

Yup, your process is right and this finishing glaze is one of only a few that you can top with another sealant and/or wax, so this WG is a very good choice. I use it too =)

P8ntballer597 said:
Any good? I'm looking for a decent glaze to try out. Please correct me if I'm wrong; You are supposed to wash or use abbrasives, then glaze, then follow with a wax or sealant correct? Don't want to do it incorrectly the first time I use it. We'll thanks for any feedback.

You can polish before using WG FG. A FG is to restore the dullness polishing can leave, restore the gloss, file down any micro-marring etc. and prep the paint for a sealant or wax.

You can apply a sealant and/or wax right after using WG FG. But be sure to let the wax or sealant cure for 12 hours before reapplying.

You cannot top a wax with a sealant. So if you choose to wax after, you can only top with a wax.

Back