PDA

View Full Version : An Xtreme Intro...

Xtreme
04-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi everyone! Long time reader, first time poster.

I want to start off by saying thanks to each of you that post all the great information found on the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here that everyone, from the weekend warrior to the seasoned veteran, can learn from. One thing i've learned in my short time being in the trade is that you never stop learning new ways of getting the job done in a timely manner without making quality suffer, that's key!

I started my business in late 2010 here in South Bend, Indiana. I chose to go with the mobile route due to the fact there were not any other mobile detailers within a 50 mile radius. I seen an opportunity and took it! To date the biggest hurdles i've encountered have been detailing in the nasty winter climate that we get & getting the community aware that such services exist for people. When I tell people we're mobile and they don't need to drop off their vehicle, they are just mesmerized about the concept! That not only excites me but it also lets me know that I have a pretty big challenge in the marketing part of things.

My hope is that I can also share my experiences with all of you and help those who want to better themselves in this art and along the way further my learning! So please, don't hesitate getting in contact with me for any reason!

Mike Phillips
04-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi Rex,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Glad to have you as a member and I'm confident you'll find this forum to be the most helpful and friendly forum on the Internet.

Plus a lot of fun too!

:xyxthumbs:

vet
04-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Welcome from NW Illinois!

Xtreme
04-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Thank you Mike and vet.

Chris's FX4
04-17-2012, 09:21 AM
:welcome: