Random Car Shots Thread!

6LS2

Reaction score
Thought I'd start this thread for all those people who love taking photos of their cars on a nice sunny day when its nice and clean!

God I love my dads wheels!

2ijg6k9.jpg

ok stop shaking the camera and take an outdoors picture!

nice wheels though!

6LS2 said:
Thought I'd start this thread for all those people who love taking photos of their cars on a nice sunny day when its nice and clean!

God I love my dads wheels!

2ijg6k9.jpg
I agree. Those are hot.
Hot wheels - LOL:) silly me.
I do like them though, seriously.
Lauren

They're HSV VY GTS wheels ( if your not Australian you'll have no idea what I'm saying :) )

Here are some pics I just took after applying Meguiars NXT Tech Wax on the bonnet, I must say, it looks great!

40ojdq1.jpg

29mm3ir.jpg

4022gr6.jpg

I thought this pic turned out pretty cool.

lets see some pictures of the ENTIRE HSV, that car sounds really cool!

Looks sweet! Paint looks real good too..

Nice pics. I won't be posting any until I can get the rust treated and paint the sections (I use spray cans, being broke and the car is white anyways). So I apologize in advance for when I can take and send them.:o

My gorgeous wife with probably my favorite car of all times. A combo made in heaven...

CindyPorsche.jpg

Wow with all do respect my friend that is one fine looking vehicle.....oh yea by the way nice wife lol..just joking.

I agree very nice combo make sure you hang on to her she's a keeper....I'm talking about the car lol...lol...teasing...you know what I mean lol.

Anymore of the mustang fastback? I love that car.

Back