Nick for BOGO President!!!!!!!!

couldnt agree more. we all gotta pitch in to help nick out. they may relieve him of his duties when they see what hes done lol. great bogo NICK!!!

Yes - just put in this dandy:

Griots Garage Plastic Cleaner 8 oz.
2 - Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 inches
Diamondite® Glass & Surface Cleaner 6 oz.
Lake Country Hydro-Tech 5.5 x 1.25 Inch Foam Pads 3 Pack
Option 1 : Cyan
Option 2 : Tangerine
Option 3 : Crimson
Option 4 : Tangerine
Option 5 : Tangerine
Option 6 : Crimson

Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel Buy One, Get One Free!
Pinnacle Natural Brilliance
1st Product : 16 oz. Bodywork Shampoo
2nd Product : 16 oz. Bodywork Shampoo
Yellow Pad Conditioning Brush Buy One, Get One Free!
Free Sample with your Order

Thanks Nick! Definitely made my MF choices better. Place a nice order just a few minutes ago for the 600's and the squeeze bottles along with other goodies.

This is by far the best BOGO I've seen ever. Well done Nick, AG definitely got a big chunk of cash from me. It was time to stock up on microfibers, HT pads, and quality clay bars.

The wife isn't going to be as thrilled as I am but overall, insanely awesome BOGO.

:dblthumb2: Im the MAN :D Im the MAN :dblthumb2:

Bob

Sweet, the HT are my favorite pads. Time to stock up.

I love this, I almost fainted when I saw the list this week! Awesome Job Nick. We love Meghan but she should go on a couple more vacations

Nicky gonna have some splainin' to do when Meghan gets back...

Change we can believe in....

nickposter1.png

That is probley one of the best BOGO's I've seen in a long time.

Great job Nick.

For all we know she's watching us right now under a anonymous user name......

This is definitely an amazing BOGO but it's a shame I did all my detailing shopping 1-2 weeks ago... The only thing I REALLY want from that list is the HT pads =/

But again, best BOGO I've seen so far! :D

While the present BOGO is the best I've seen in months (good job Nick!) it's not fair to Meghan to be dethrowned of the BOGO crown, therefore Autogeek should hold a BOGO off, Nick vs Meghan, and poll who has better bogo for that month (since bogo is every 2 weeks, each Nick and Meghan will have a chance per month!)...

or just have Nick be BOGO King and let Meghan have more vacations!

Nick,

When Meghan sees this I suspect she will hunt you down, tie you up and do bad things to you!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done indeed Nick!! :dblthumb2:

PS. While I cannot be sure, I suspect Meghan will top this to restore her BOGO Honor to its rightful placed!! :props:

While the present BOGO is the best I've seen in months (good job Nick!) it's not fair to Meghan to be dethrowned of the BOGO crown, therefore Autogeek should hold a BOGO off, Nick vs Meghan, and poll who has better bogo for that month (since bogo is every 2 weeks, each Nick and Meghan will have a chance per month!)...

or just have Nick be BOGO King and let Meghan have more vacations!

Meghan can be the queen of BOGO :)

Back