PDA

View Full Version : Ordered the Megs MF DA kit...quick question

Charleston
04-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Ordered the PC7424 and the Megs MF correction kit 5inch.

I also want to order a LC red pad for applying my Blackfire wet diamond seleant.

Do I need to order anything special to work on my PC, or just the red pad?

Jughead
04-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi

I assume the Red Lake Country pad will be the 5.5" pad?

If so, then yes, it should suffice as the 5.5" pad should fit the Meguiar's W67DA (5") backing plate supplied with the Meguiar's 5" DA Microfiber Correction System/Kit.

Machine Application: Apply BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection using a finishing pad or wax pad on an orbital polisher, such as the FLEX XC 3401 VRG Orbital Polisher. Work on a small area, about 24 to 24 inches square, out of direct sunlight. Apply two 6 to 8 inch lines of All Finish Paint Protection directly onto the surface. With the machine off, spread the sealant over the surface using the dry foam pad. This coats the foam pad and the paint with sealant. Place the pad on the paint and turn the machine on. Set the speed dial on the polisher between 3 and 4. Work the pad over the surface in a back-and-forth motion and then an up-and-down motion. Apply until the sealant starts to dry. Cover one section of the vehicle at a time (i.e. the hood, a door, fender, etc.) Allow a haze to form. Hand buff to a brilliant shine with a Cobra Microfiber Towel.

Regards

AJ