vapamore-primo-steamer???

There are a few tools on which you should never skimp or buy a so-so model. A steamer is one of them! I would honestly recommend you save your money and buy a VX5000 when you can. Yes, it's twice the amount, but is such a better machine and it will last you for years. What it does in the house has to be seen to be believed. You will be amazed at how much you use one when you start playing with it.

There are a few tools on which you should never skimp or buy a so-so model. A steamer is one of them! I would honestly recommend you save your money and buy a VX5000 when you can. Yes, it's twice the amount, but is such a better machine and it will last you for years. What it does in the house has to be seen to be believed. You will be amazed at how much you use one when you start playing with it.

Thanks Richy!

I don't have a vx5000 but I do have a vc5000( from www.unlimitedbusinesssolutions.com with chemical injection let me tell u cuts Down interior cleaning times but like anything its not perfect rated for 75 psi yeah it's there but won't hold it pressure drops in all models in this price range vapora vetta is nice exspensive though well worth it in the end imo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back