Best wiper blades for durability?

I've had Rain X blades on my Accord for 3 years and they are still going strong.

Bosch Icon. Best wiper blade I have ever used, hands down.

IMHO factory wiper blades always look and last best. Get them at your dealer.

Bosch Icon here too. I have had a set on the wifes Infiniti FX35 for 3 years in tropical Florida and they still work fine. I use them on my 07 Roush Mustang as well. Great blades

Tim

IMHO factory wiper blades always look and last best. Get them at your dealer.

I agree. I've tried them all. I was especially disappointed with the durability of the big bucks blades.

The factory (GM, in my case) blades just seem to work better and last longer. You can find them online cheaper than the dealer, in most cases. Look for genuine OEM replacement parts.

Rick

Bosch Icon x2.

I used the Rain-X latitudes, and while they were really good, the Icon's are a tad better. Cheaper too.

I like the Rain X latitude wipers. The are fairly durable.

My rain-x wipers never lasted that long. They were good but Icons always seem to do better for me. So yeah I'm a Bosch Icon fan.

Rain X latitude on my car for a year now, still work like new. You can always find them on sale at auto parts stores too.

Bosch icons on all my cars. Great blades, amazing durability.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've had great luck with Bosch Icon as well as Rain-X, usually go with which ever one is one sale at Auto Zone, can't miss with either one IMO. Sure they cost more but like the saying goes, "quality doesn't cost, IT PAYS!"

Tally thus far....

Bosch - 7
RainX - 5
OEM - 2

Bosch Icon. Best wiper blade I have ever used, hands down.
i AGREE BUT i havent had them a year yet. No sign of degradation.. They were stock on the Audi. I just put some on the Ford, Super quiet and streak free!

I swear all my wiper blades become junk after a year. I wonder if it has to due with lack of use? Mine get used only when it rains (duh), but it only rains here a few times a year. Well, more like light rain. It has only rained HARD once.

I have had goodyear blades from costco that are similar to those bosch ones mentioned(in fact, they look exactly the same) and they are already starting to go bad. Been on less than a year, and they are starting to squeak/streak.

I've used both Bosch Icons & Rain-X Latitudes on our Subbie. Both worked well but the end caps have stayed on the Rain-X blades. We have had them come off of the Bosch blades.
(MINI supplies free blades as part of their service agreement but the Rain-X blades work better in snow.)

I like OEM but have heard Valeo is a good brand. They are supposedly behind some of the OEM product.

Back