Blackfire APC or Int Cleaner

Bigbull2984

Reaction score
I was looking to pick up a good cleaner to do the interior of my 2001 Acura, its light tan and pretty dirty, I just read that the APC from blackfire can do it all including leather, if so what advantage would I have to buy the interior cleaner?

All the surface will be protected by 303 or pinnacle rubber and vinyl, and lexol on leather in the end.

I was looking to pick up a good cleaner to do the interior of my 2001 Acura, its light tan and pretty dirty, I just read that the APC from blackfire can do it all including leather, if so what advantage would I have to buy the interior cleaner?

All the surface will be protected by 303 or pinnacle rubber and vinyl, and lexol on leather in the end.

The difference between a APC and a interior cleaner is that the APC can be a very aggressive cleaner ( tires, engine compartment ,wheel wells etc...) or a gentle cleaner ( interior dash, seats, carpets etc...) depending on how it is diluted. I would recommend do a spot check to make sure of no fading or damage in a inconspicuous area and make sure to not let it sit for very long ,and you can follow up with a damp microfiber to be on the safe side. The interior cleaners are generally safe on the interior plastics, vinyl ,and leather surfaces.

Optimum Power Clean cut 3:1 or more.

Back